*We offer individual and group tutoring in Seattle and Bellevue for the SAT, ACT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, ISEE, and SSAT. We also offer admissions consulting and assistance with personal statements.
SAT Subjects Tests: Literature, US History, World History, Mathematics 1, Mathematics 2, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Reading and Listening Languages
AP Exams: Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, European History, Government and Politics: Comparative, Government and Politics: United States, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C: Mechanics, Psychology, Spanish Language, Spanish Literature and Culture, Statistics, United States History, World History, Art History.
In addition to tutoring for standardized admissions exams, we also offer individual tutoring in Seattle and Bellevue for a wide range of high school subjects including: Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, US History, World History, English and several World Languages.
1 student: $80/hour
Students with similar preparation needs can be tutored together for some or all of their sessions.
2 students: $60/hour ea.
3 students: $45/hour ea.
4 + students: please call for pricing.
**All tutoring fees must be paid in advance or at each appointment.
Private Tutoring Registration Fee
SAT, ACT, LSAT or GRE Tutoring Registration Fee: $99
GMAT Tutoring Registration Fee: TBD
ISEE or SSAT Tutoring Registration Fee: $249
There is an additional fee on top of the registration fee for students receiving testing accommodations.
- Additional $30 for students receiving 1.5 time accommodations
- Additional $60 for students receiving double time accommodations
If you are receiving tutoring for an SAT or ACT exam, we charge a tutoring registration fee that covers the cost of all materials and includes up to 3 scored and analyzed practice tests. Each additional practice test is $25.
If you are receiving tutoring for an SSAT or ISEE exam, the tutoring registration fee covers the cost of all materials and includes up to 3 scored and analyzed practice tests. Each additional practice test is $25.
The registration fee for the Graduate School tests covers all materials and the tests we have available.
The registration fee does not apply to Academic tutoring, or SAT II subject test tutoring. Proctored SAT Subject Tests are $15 each.
For students who wish to take a diagnostic test with us, but who do not plan to work with us in any other way, there is a $30 fee per test.
We can help with all aspects of the college admissions process: creating an initial college list, developing an effective application profile, drafting and polishing application essays, and identifying ways to maximize financial aid awards.
We can also assist with high school course planning and summer or gap year recommendations. Local private school consulting is available as well.
Admissions Consulting Rates: $100 per hour
Please contact us for package rates for consulting.
We understand that many of our clients have very busy schedules and that situations arise that would require rescheduling or canceling an appointment. We kindly request that you provide us with 48 hours notice to avoid charges. Notice of less than 48 hours will generally incur charges up to the full amount of the fee for the initially-scheduled appointment. Cancellations made within a few hours of the appointment and those considered to be a 'No Show' with no call to cancel will be charged at the full tutoring rate. Thank you for your understanding.
Registration & Payment for Individual Tutoring
- Sign up for private tutoring by completing the form below. Prior to filling out this form, please feel free to contact us to discuss your tutoring needs.
- Make an appointment to come in and take a diagnostic test (if you have not already taken the exam you are preparing for).
- We will recommend a tutoring plan based on your past test or diagnostic test results.
- Arrange your appointments with us via email. Of course, do call us if you have any questions!
- Please pay your Tutoring Registration Fee up front or at the first tutoring session. Payment for each tutoring session is due at or before each appointment. Late payments may incur service charges.
- To make a payment, visit our payment page or bring a check to your appointment. In addition to taking card payments through our website, we take debit/credit card payments in person or over the phone in our Seattle office only, and only during normal business hours (9am-5pm) or on weekends while office staff is available - until approximately 3:00pm.