How to Set up a Tutoring Schedule:
- The first step is to complete our Tutoring Registration Form.
- We will reach out to you with any questions we have about your request.
- We will work with you via email to finalize and confirm a complete tutoring schedule that suits your needs.
- Please note:
- Our goal is to keep each student with the same tutor throughout their prep, unless scheduling needs are too complex.
- We work to complete each tutoring program as quickly as possible. During peak testing seasons, scheduling may require extra time.
- 10:00am – 6:00pm Mondays – Thursdays
- 10:00am – 3:00pm Fridays
- Scheduling, rescheduling and cancellation requests received outside of these weekday administrative hours are generally addressed the following business day.
- Please provide all requests to schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each tutor’s schedule is managed through our office.
- We’ve found that having a virtual “paper trail” for scheduling helps to avoid miscommunication or misunderstandings about scheduling, rescheduling and cancellation requests. Please do not leave a phone message for this!
- We cannot process schedule change requests over the phone, nor can tutors do so before, during or after appointments.
- All tutoring fees are expected up front – before each appointment begins.
- Your Tutoring Registration and Materials Fee is due when your tutoring schedule is confirmed – before your appointments begin.
- You may pay for each appointment individually – “as you go” – or you may pay in advance for as many appointments as you’d like.
- Refunds for sessions cancelled with 48 hours notice are subject to an administrative fee of $25, and/or 5% of the amount refunded if the original payment was made online – to cover the credit card fees we remain obligated to pay.
- If payments are not received each week or otherwise in a timely manner, and prior arrangements have not been made, we reserve the right to refuse service or to request that a student contact a parent/guardian to make the payment prior to beginning the tutoring session.
We understand that many of our clients have very busy schedules and that situations arise that would require rescheduling or canceling an appointment. We kindly request that you provide a minimum of 48 hours notice to avoid charges.
Each tutor’s time is reserved for their students so please prioritize your sessions and provide plenty of notice if you need to change an appointment day or time. We always do our best to accommodate rescheduling requests within the following limitations.