- A deposit payment of $200 is required to secure your space in a course.
- Full payment for all group courses is due two weeks before the first course lesson. If you would like to pay the course fee in installments, let us know. We’re happy to help you arrange a payment plan. Please contact us before your course begins for details.
- Course Refund Policy: The $200 deposit and any other course payments are refundable up until two weeks (14 days) before the course start date, minus a $50 processing fee. A 50% refund of the full course fee is available up until one week (7 days) before the course start date. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made less than seven (7) days before the course start date, but we will provide a credit for a different course for fees paid, minus the $200 deposit. The credit may only be used by the student or by a member of the student’s immediate family and it is not transferable. The credit expires one year from the date of the cancellation request.
If you take an ACT, SAT or GRE test prep course with us and you were not able to make the best use of your lessons, we offer the opportunity of a one-time repeat of our next, scheduled course for $125, dependent upon space availability.
- If your original course was condensed – fewer hours and offered at a reduced price – you will be asked to pay the difference in course fees, plus the Repeat Fee.
- For ACT/SAT students, the repeat option includes the course lessons, practice tests and test reviews.
- For GRE students, the repeat option only includes the six group lessons and is based upon your prior registration (including math refresher or not).
- Study Hall is not included for students repeating the course at a reduced fee.
- A new prep book is not included for students repeating the course at a reduced fee. Please make sure to bring the book you received in your original course. If that isn’t possible, please purchase a new book before your repeat course begins. We do not sell books, and therefore we cannot provide a second book.