We have been helping students prepare for the LSAT exam for over 20 years, and throughout that time we have found that the most anxiety-provoking section of the exam (for the vast majority of students) has been the Analytical Reasoning section, commonly known as “Logic Games.” Consequently, we are pleased to offer a class that focuses exclusively on Logic Games, designed to help you overcome the challenges posed by this unique section.
Our course will tackle the three main types of Logic Games, known as Sequencing, Grouping, and Combination Games.
Students will learn how to:
- Identify each type of game
- Quickly determine the most appropriate order in which to attempt the games
- Draw a diagram that synthesizes all of the relevant rules and deductions
- Work through the questions in the most efficient order
Students enrolled in the Logic Games course will also have the opportunity to obtain individual tutoring for the other sections of the LSAT—Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension—if they so desire.
Tutoring is provided at our regular hourly rates, and can be scheduled at times that are mutually convenient. Students will also have the opportunity to arrange for proctored practice exams and follow-up tutoring to review the test results and learn how to further improve their scores.
LSAT – Logic Games Only – Course Features
- Six lessons, each lasting 2.5 hours
- Two lessons devoted to each of the three main types of games
- Students will be working with actual Logic Games that have appeared on released LSAT exams
- All materials provided
- Class size is limited to 12 students
To enroll in our LSAT course:
- Please review our course policies.
- Fill out the registration form below – Keep scrolling down this page until you see the form.
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee.
- Take an initial diagnostic test to see your baseline score.
- Check out our LSAT FAQ.
- Get your questions about us answered with our Sandweiss Test Prep FAQ.
- Register for the LSAT.
LSAT – Logic Games Only – Course Tuition: $625
** Please scroll down to see course schedules and to register
I was a student in the fall LSAT prep course. I am writing to say thank you for providing such a great course… Thanks to your course I was able to get a 168 on my first try, which is an increase of 11 points from my diagnostic test. I have already sent several students your way and I hope for your continued success as a business. Thanks again.”
Current and Upcoming Courses
For the June 3rd, 2019 & July 15th, 2019 exam(s):
- LSAT 0619S – Logic Games Course – Monday Evenings – SEATTLE
- This course is geared to students preparing for the June and/or the July 2019 exams. It can be supplemented with individual tutoring and practice tests upon request.
Click the plus sign next to the course name below to view the course schedule:
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|0619S LSAT Course – Seattle|
|Sequencing Games I
||Monday, Apr. 22nd||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Sequencing Games II
||Monday, Apr. 29th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Grouping Games I||Monday, May 6th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Grouping Games II||Monday, May 13th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Combinations Games I||Monday, May 20th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Combinations Games II||Monday, May 27th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|LSAT Exam||Monday, June 3rd or July 15th||Good Luck!|
Please let us know if you would like to arrange any practice tests and/or private tutoring – before, during, or after the group lessons. We’re happy to help you schedule this! Please note that all tutoring is scheduled upon written request and based on tutor’s and student’s mutual availability.
Register for an LSAT Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, the full balance due is expected on or before the course start date. If you’d like to pay for the course in installments, please contact us before the course begins to set up a payment plan.