LSAT Course Features
- 15 hours of direct instruction
- 6 classes exploring every question type in detail of the Logic Games
- Class size is limited to 12 students
- Weekly drop-in study hall (upon sufficient enrollment)
To enroll in our LSAT course:
- Please review our course policies.
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee.
- Take an initial diagnostic test to see your baseline score.
- Check out our LSAT FAQ.
- Get your questions about us answered with our Sandweiss Test Prep FAQ.
- Register for the LSAT.
LSAT Complete Course Tuition: $550
I was a student in the fall LSAT prep course. I am writing to say thank you for providing such a great course… Thanks to your course I was able to get a 168 on my first try, which is an increase of 11 points from my diagnostic test. I have already sent several students your way and I hope for your continued success as a business. Thanks again.”
Current and Upcoming Courses
For the November 17th, 2018 exam:
- LSAT 0319S – Full Course – Monday Evenings – SEATTLE
Click course name below to view each course schedule:
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|0319S LSAT Course – Seattle|
|Sequencing Games I
||Monday, Jan. 28th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Sequencing Games II
||Monday, Feb. 4th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Grouping Games I||Monday, Feb. 11th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Grouping Games II||Monday, Feb. 18th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Combinations Games I||Monday, Feb. 25th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Combinations Games II||Monday, Mar. 4th||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|LSAT Exam||Saturday, March 30th||Good Luck!|
Practice tests and additional private tutoring available at an additional cost upon request.
Register for an LSAT Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, the full balance due is expected on or before the course start date. If you’d like to pay for the course in installments, please contact us before the course begins to set up a payment plan.