LSAT Course Features
- 31.5 hours of direct instruction, plus practice tests
- 10 classes exploring every question type in detail, including 3 Logic Games Workshops
- 3 full-length proctored LSAT practice tests with instructor feedback; many additional tests also available to our students
- Class size is limited to 12 students
- Weekly drop-in study hall (upon sufficient enrollment)
To enroll in our LSAT course:
- Please review our course policies.
- Fill out the registration form below.
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee.
- Take an initial diagnostic test to see your baseline score.
- Check out our LSAT FAQ.
- Get your questions about us answered with our Sandweiss Test Prep FAQ.
- Register for the LSAT.
LSAT Complete Course Tuition: $999
Logic Games Only: $374 (for those who feel confident preparing for the LSAT in other areas, but could use some guidance on Logic Games)
Logic Games and Practice Tests: $455
LSAT Condensed Course: $775 (for students taking the February exam only)
I was a student in the fall LSAT prep course. I am writing to say thank you for providing such a great course… Thanks to your course I was able to get a 168 on my first try, which is an increase of 11 points from my diagnostic test. I have already sent several students your way and I hope for your continued success as a business. Thanks again.”
Current and Upcoming Courses
For the June 11th, 2018 exam:
- LSAT 0618S – Full Course -Mondays and Saturdays – SEATTLE
Click course name below to view each course schedule:
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|0618S LSAT Course – Seattle|
|Lesson I (Contact us for makeup)||Monday, Apr. 16th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Lesson II||Monday, Apr. 23rd||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Logic Games Workshop I||Saturday, Apr. 28th||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|Lesson III||Monday, Apr. 30th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Practice Test I||Saturday, May 5th||10:00am – 1:30pm|
|Lesson IV||Monday, May 7th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Logic Games Workshop II||Saturday, May 12th||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|Lesson V||Monday, May 14th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Practice Test II||Saturday, May 19th||10:00am – 1:30pm|
|Lesson VI||Monday, May 21st||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Logic Games Workshop III||Saturday, May 26th||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|Lesson VII||Monday, May 28th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Practice Test III (w/ Extra Section)||Saturday, Jun. 2nd||10:00am – 2:30pm|
|Test Review||Monday, Jun. 4th||6:00pm – 7:30pm|
|LSAT Exam||Monday, Jun. 11th||Good Luck!|
Register for an LSAT Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, the full balance due is expected on or before the course start date. If you’d like to pay for the course in installments, please contact us before the course begins to set up a payment plan.