Welcome! Our courses are designed to prepare students for both the ISEE and SSAT. We regularly offer two courses: one for current 5th and 6th graders, and one for current 8th and 9th graders. For Elementary Level SSAT students, we offer customized private tutoring.
Comprehensive Course Features:
- Nine+ hours of content and strategy instruction, divided into five class lessons, each
lasting one hour and 50 minutes
- Three full-length practice tests scheduled separately by families – to be taken after the final course lesson**
- Three one-hour-long individual tutoring sessions scheduled separately by families – each hour will be used to review a practice test**
- Class size limited to 8 students for lower and middle level courses and 12 students for upper level courses.
- Customized ISEE/SSAT prep book(s) with hundreds of practice questions
- We recommend scheduling an initial ISEE or SSAT diagnostic test before class begins – this provides a baseline score to monitor the student’s progress.
- One ISEE or SSAT diagnostic test is free for those who have registered and paid for an ISEE/SSAT course.
**Please Note: Practice tests and tutoring take place after completion of the group lessons, so that the student’s preparation continues as closely as possible up to the student’s official test date. Practice tests are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays Only at 10:00am; 2pm testing start time may be available during our busy fall season. Tutoring is scheduled individually – seven days a week – based on each student’s and tutor’s availability. (Although we do our best to accommodate your scheduling requests for the three test review appointments, some degree of flexibility on your part will be greatly appreciated.)
To enroll in a course online:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee.
- Find out more about the ISEE/SSAT with our ISEE/SSAT FAQ.
- Register for the ISEE or the SSAT
- Our summer math workshops are a great way for students to get a jump start on the challenging math concepts they will face on these exams
- Additional math tutoring also available upon request and at mutually agreed upon appointment times (regular tutoring rates apply)
Regular Course Tuition:
Middle Level SSAT/Lower Level ISEE for 6th-7th Grade – Course Tuition : $949
Upper Level SSAT/Upper Level ISEE for 9th-10th Grade – Course Tuition : $949
(Additional fees for accommodated testing.)
Course payment is due in full at or before your first lesson with us. If you would like to pay your course fee in installments, let us know. We’re happy to help you arrange a payment plan. Please contact us for more details.
My daughter did really well on her test and most importantly, she was confident and not anxious. Thank you so much for your efforts.”
Click course name below (+) in order to open and view any of the course schedules here:
|Upper Level ISEE/SSAT Course 1020S or 1020B – Seattle or Bellevue|
|Arithmetic||Saturday, August 1st||12:30pm – 2:20pm|
|Algebra||Saturday, August 8th||12:30pm – 2:20pm|
|Geometry & Data Analysis||Saturday, August 15th||12:30pm – 2:20pm|
|Vocabulary & Essay||Saturday, August 22nd||12:00pm – 1:50pm**|
|Reading Comprehension||Saturday, August 29th||12:30pm – 2:20pm|
Register for an ISEE/SSAT Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, you will need to pay the full balance due on or before the course start date.