Our comprehensive course covers vocabulary, reading, essay writing, and lots of math. You will have the opportunity to take multiple, full-length, computer-based GRE practice tests prior to your official exam.
**Our next GRE course is scheduled to begin in our Seattle office in July 2020; see schedule below. Until the course begins, we are able to offer individual GRE tutoring online via the interactive Zoom Meeting platform. For information on taking the official GRE at home, please follow this link to the GRE website.
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE FEATURES:
- An initial diagnostic test provided upon request
- 18 hours of content and strategy instruction in six weekly sessions
- Math Refresher lessons included for students whose math skills are rusty
- Option to take class without math refresher for reduced class hours and fees
- Six full-length, online, GRE practice exams
- Book of actual GRE questions from past tests for homework and practice
- Weekly drop-in study hall for extra help if you need it!*
- Small classes – average 5-10 students per course
- Taught by Master Instructor Steve Sandweiss
- Steve’s been teaching GRE since 1991!
GRE Course (with Math Refresher): Now ONLY $699
GRE Course (without Math Refresher): Now ONLY $599
To enroll in a GRE course:
- Complete the registration form below.
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee.
Additional Resources & Information
- If you’ve never taken a GRE, let us know. We can set you up to take a free, online GRE diagnostic test to see how you’d score.
- Review our course policies.
- Click this link to register for the GRE.
- *A minimum of five enrolled students required for study hall to be offered.
- Payment plans available – contact us for details
I wanted to let you know I got a 169 on verbal and 163 on math. All of your tutoring definitely paid off!”
Current and Upcoming Courses
Click course name to view course schedule:
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|July-August 2020 GRE Course – Seattle|
|Arithmetic I (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, July 15th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic I||Wednesday, July 15th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Arithmetic II (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, July 22nd||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic II||Wednesday, July 22nd||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Algebra (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, July 29th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Algebra||Wednesday, July 29th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Geometry (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Aug. 5th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Geometry and Graphs||Wednesday, Aug. 5th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Verbal & Essay||Wednesday, Aug. 12th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Reading||Wednesday, Aug. 19th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
Register for a GRE Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, the full balance due is expected on or before the course start date. If you’d like to pay for the course in installments, please contact us before the course begins to set up a payment plan.