Our course will cover vocabulary, reading, essay writing, and math. Students will have the opportunity to take multiple, full length, computer-based GRE practice tests prior to their actual exam date.
GRE Course (with Math Refresher) Tuition – $750
GRE Course (without Math Refresher) Tuition – $625
GRE Course Math Portion + Math Refresher Only: $575
GRE Course Verbal Portion Only: $395
- An initial diagnostic test scheduled upon request
- 18 hours of strategy instruction in six weekly sessions
- Access to six full-length, computer-based practice GRE exams
- Book of actual GRE questions from past tests for homework and practice
- Weekly drop-in study hall
- Class size is limited to 16 students
To enroll in a course online:
- Review our course policies
- Fill out our registration form below
- Visit our online payment page to pay your deposit or full course fee
- We recommend taking an initial diagnostic test before starting a Group Course or Tutoring program.
- Find out more about the GRE with our GRE FAQ.
- Get your questions about us answered with our Sandweiss Test Prep FAQ.
- Register for the GRE
All GRE students are welcome to schedule appointments for computer-based practice tests at their convenience. We recommend each student complete between 6 and 8 tests. Practice test sessions are included in the price of the course.
I wanted to let you know I got a 169 on verbal and 163 on math. All of your tutoring definitely paid off!”
Current and Upcoming Courses
- February-April 2019 GRE Course, SEATTLE – Wednesdays, starting February 27th
- January-February 2019 GRE Course, SEATTLE – Wednesdays, starting January 9th
Click course name below to view each course schedule:
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|February-April 2019 GRE Course – Seattle|
|Arithmetic I (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Feb. 27th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic I||Wednesday, Feb. 27th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Arithmetic II (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, March 6th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic II||Wednesday, March 6th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Algebra (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, March 13th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Algebra||Wednesday, March 13th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Geometry (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, March 20th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Geometry and Graphs||Wednesday, March 20th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Verbal & Essay||Wednesday, April 3rd||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Reading||Wednesday, April 10th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
Instructor: Steve Sandweiss
|January-February 2019 GRE Course – Seattle|
|Arithmetic I (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Jan. 9th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic I||Wednesday, Jan. 9th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Arithmetic II (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Jan. 16th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Arithmetic II||Wednesday, Jan. 16th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Algebra (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Jan. 23rd||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Algebra||Wednesday, Jan. 23rd||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Geometry (Math Refresher)||Wednesday, Jan. 30th||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Geometry and Graphs||Wednesday, Jan. 30th||7:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Verbal & Essay||Wednesday, Feb. 6th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Reading||Wednesday, Feb. 13th||6:00pm – 9:00pm|
Register for a GRE Course
The following form will send us an email for your registration. After you submit the form you will be provided with a link to a payment page where you will be requested to make a payment for either your $125 course deposit or full course fee.
If you select the deposit option, the full balance due is expected on or before the course start date. If you’d like to pay for the course in installments, please contact us before the course begins to set up a payment plan.