*Our Seattle office has moved to the Northgate neighborhood. We now have a very large parking lot!*
Check out our summer and early fall 2019 course schedules:
- ACT courses for the September 14th and October 26th exams
- SAT courses for the October 5th and November 2nd exams
- GRE courses Wednesdays starting September 18th and October 30th
- Comprehensive ISEE and SSAT Courses begin the first weekend in August
- Round two starts in mid September
- LSAT Logic Games Courses for the September, October and November exams
For students planning to take the ACT, SAT, GRE, LSAT, ISEE, or SSAT, the next step toward success is securing your seat in one of our group sessions.
For those who learn better in an individual setting, our private tutoring is designed for students who prefer personalized attention as they approach test day.
What Our Students and Parents Say
Thought you’d be interested in my daughter’s results. She scored a 33! She came a long way from her initial score of a 24 this summer! Thanks for all your help
– Seattle Parent (ACT)
I took the GRE prep course, and I must say this was amazing. Steve was great, the material was immensely helpful, and the class was well organized. The structure also really helped me get my butt in gear – I did practice problems each week, and several practice tests, all of which were provided in the package. The strategies I learned were absolutely helpful on the test and I scored very very well!
– Kenmore Student (GRE)
Both my girls took a free evaluation test (which is good practice and information in itself!) and upon Steve’s recommendation, skipped the class and did a few private session. They had flexible scheduling, were easy to work with and the girls appreciated the sessions – there was no feet dragging when it came to appointment time. Both improved their ACT scores by at least 4 points.
Definitely worth the time and money.
– Mercer Island Parent (ACT)