Applying to Medical School?
Need to learn about the NEW MCAT?
The MCAT has recently been revised to reflect changes in medicine and science and to test not only what examinees know but how well they are able to use what they know. It tests four aspects of knowledge:
- Biological and biochemical foundations of living systems
- Chemical and physical foundations of biological systems
- Psychological, social and biological foundations of behavior
- Critical analysis and reasoning skills
MCAT scoring has also changed: Each individual section on the exam is scored using a 118 to 132 range, with a median score of 125. Students receive a score for each section, plus an overall score. Total scores will be centered at 500, with ranges from 472 to 528.
Sandweiss Test Prep course developers have spent numerous hours revising our curriculum and preparing and acquiring new materials to address all sections of the MCAT to help you achieve your highest score potential. Our engaging and experienced teachers will work with you to review all the relevant scientific material, analyze every question type in detail, and teach the most effective test-taking strategies.
Why Choose Our MCAT Course?
- We are local! We are flexible and personalized! We truly care about your success!!!
- Plus, we have great teachers who are brilliant and who were top scorers on their own MCATs. The teachers are currently either attending top medical schools (UW) or have already been accepted early to top medical schools (e.g. University of Michigan, Dartmouth)!
- Their goal is to help you get into your top medical school choice!
- An initial diagnostic test
- Over 110 hours of classroom time, including 25 lessons that provide direct and customizable instruction with one of our expert teachers. Either before or after each lesson, we provide an hour of teacher support in the form of office hours, as well as as dozens of hours of practice tests.
- The additional hour of office hours before or after each class lesson provides supplemental instruction and study support including assistance with homework questions, clarifying concepts, and reviewing practice tests.
- Hundreds of practice questions and 5 online practice tests are available in the new MCAT format.
- Course material includes: biology and biochemistry, general and organic chemistry and physics, biological, psychological and social aspects of behavior, and critical reasoning.
- Class size is limited to 10 students.
Attend a Free MCAT Seminar To Learn More!
If you'd like to learn more about the revised MCAT, our MCAT preparation course and/or the medical school admissions process, attend one of our free seminars. Every attendee receives a certificate for $100 off the full MCAT course fee. Contact us to learn more.
Upcoming MCAT Seminars:
Seminar attendees receive a certificate for $100 off of any 2015 full MCAT course!