Applying to Graduate School?
The GRE is required for admission to many graduate and PhD. programs in the arts and sciences. In addition, many business schools now accept the GRE as an alternative to the GMAT.
Our course will cover vocabulary, reading, essay writing, and math. Students will have the opportunity to take multiple, full length, computer-based GRE practice tests prior to their actual exam date.
About the GRE Course
- An initial diagnostic test
- 18 hours of strategy instruction in six weekly sessions
- Access to our software library of full-length practice GRE exams
- Book of actual GRE questions from past tests for homework and practice
- Free one time repeat of the course for any reason
- Weekly drop-in study hall
- Class size is limited to 12 students
If you take a GRE course with us and don't get the score you want you are entitled to a one-time repeat of the course, including all class sessions, practice tests and test reviews free of charge!
- If you take a condensed GRE course (offered at a reduced price), and want to retake a full GRE course you will be asked to pay the difference in course fees.
- Repeat students are welcome to attend weekly Study Hall sessions for an additional fee of $35 per session.
Course material includes:
Arithmetic, algebra, geometry and graphs, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and analytical writing.
All GRE students are welcome to schedule appointments for computer-based practice tests at their convenience. We recommend each student completes between 4 and 6 tests. Practice test sessions are included in the price of the course.
Want to know more?
See our GRE FAQ Page
22002 64th Avenue West, Suite B,
Terrace Village Shopping Plaza
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
12020 Meridian Ave East, Suite D
Puyallup, WA 98373
400 East University Way,
Boullion Hall - Rm 125
Ellensburg, WA 98926
The GRE is offered at computer-based test centers on a year-round basis.